The Picnic at Pride Village is happening again this year, inviting all LGBTQIA youth 13-21 years old!
Bring a snack to share with your new friends. Come and get together again after experiencing so much isolation during the corona-crisis. Meeting in real life, not just online, is good for our physical and mental health. Laura and Glynis are already looking forward to meeting you.
What would Prague Pride be without the festival village on Střelecký island! Although this year the festival is due coronavirus quite different, we did not take that assurance. Again, we have a bloated six days for you program in a pleasant environment of the island in the middle of the river.
You can sit on the grass with us, have a drink or sausage and enjoy a relaxing afternoon.
We have for you:
- Prague Pride information kiosk with festival merchandise and free Primeros condoms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rental of blankets, games and sports equipment
- Deck chairs, fatboys
- HIV testing at the Czech AIDS help Society checkpoint – results on hold
- Filip’s Barbershop (every day 15 – 21 hod), Barbarette hairdresser with a wheel of fortune (Friday)
- Yoga lessons – Tue and Wed 18:00, Thu – Sat 15:00. Admission 80 CZK, take a yoga mat with you
- We Are Fair – a petition to urge Czech MPs to take a vote on the Equal Marriage Bill
- Logos – spiritual space, information on belief and LGBT
- Loono – prevention of oncological, cardiovascular and sexually transmitted diseases (Wed – Fri)
- Amnesty International + Trans*parent – petition against the Hungarian ban on official gender change, support to campaign #Drop33; creating a trans flag collage that will grow every day.
- LIFE90 – stories of older LGBTI +
- Transfer Station – sale of clothing to support a social enterprise employing people without home
- Pet Heroes – signature wall against dog breeding factories
- In Iustitia – information on prejudicial violence and hate speech (Mon – Wed)
Pride Village will be open:
Monday 18:00 till 22:00
Tue – Fri 15:00 till 21:00
Saturday 13:00 till 21:00
Please respect the current safety measures against the spread of coronavirus set by the Czech government.
The number of people on the island will be controlled to ensure the safety of all visitors, performers and the organizational team.