You’re kindly invited to yet another season of the FUN&RUN charity run against homophobia and transphobia.
The event will take place at the occasion of the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia, celebrated on 17th of May. On this day, in 1990, the World Health Organisation erased homosexuality from the official list of diseases.
- Date: Saturday 19th May 2018
- Place: Stromovka park
- Distance: 10km, 5km, Children’s run 100, 300, 600m
- Categories: Women, Men, Gender non-conforming, Children
- Registration and start: Pražan Restaurant, Areál Výstaviště 67, Stromovka, Praha 7 (about 300 metres from Výstaviště tram station)
- Route: see here
- How to enrol: Online registration will be open in February.
- Accompanying program: concert, HIV testing, booths offering various activities
Registration and starting fee
Online registration will be open in February.
We kindly advise all participants to take the advantage of a discounted starting fee that is available if enrolling online. Please pay the starting fee via cashless transfer as soon as it’s possible after you’re done with the registration.
- 150CZK if payed online on/before 28th of February 2018
- 200CZK if payed online between 1st and 31st of March 2018
- 250CZK if payed online between 1st and 30th of April 2018
- 300CZK if payed online on/before 11th of May 2018
- 400CZK if payed on site (only via cash) – the capacity is 50 placements
There is an option to buy a Fun&Run T-Shirt for an additional price of 150CZK.
The starting fee also covers refreshments (fruit and water), participation in raffle and the finish photo.
The participation of children is free, but each child has to be registered beforehand.
Categories: Men, Women, Gender non-conforming, Children
The Gender non-conforming category is aimed at those who do not identify themselves neither as man or a woman. Please chose the category carefully as it won’t be possible to change it on the spot.
- 9:00-10:30 attendance register
- 10:45 move onto start of route (in front of the planetarium), discussion and the route introduction
- 11:00 start of all main categories (ages 15 and older)
- 12:15 start of children’s run (after last adult runner finishes)
- 12:00 concert
- 13:00 winner’s announcement
- 14:00 end of the event
- Boys and Girls categories
- 100m (children until 6 years of age, born in 2012 or later)
- 300m (7-10 years of age, born between 2008 and 2011)
- 600m (11-14 years of age, born between 2004 and 2007)
Children’s route is strictly divided based on the year of birth, not on an actual age.
First three places will be rewarded with small prizes. In case of larger number of participants, boys and girls will run separately.
The Children’s run will start after last adult runner finishes.
Attendance register of the Children’s run will end at 11:30. Please be on time!
Instructions and organisation
The base of the event
On site, there will be changing rooms, cloak room and toilettes available. Booths with refreshments will be present among the route of the run.
The base of the event will be the area next to Hotel Pražan. The participants are kindly asked to keep their belongings with them at all times, the organiser won’t take any responsibility over lost valuables. Participants may take warm and dry clothes for the run to ensure their maximum comfort. There will be tents present on-site in case of unfavourable weather conditions.
Chip time measurement
Chip time measurement will be taken care of by the IronTime company that will provide the runners with disposable chips attached to the back of their starting number. Starting number must be secured with pins on the chest or stomach area. Starting number and chip cannot be bent or lessen. The chip and starting number must not be covered with hand on the finish line. If the chip or starting number is not clearly visible, the timing of the runner may not be processed.
Find out more information about the electronic chip time measurement on www.irontime.cz
Download the InfoPack in English here.